Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sickness

We have been very blessed in my 9 years of being a mom, and we have only had one other case where the stomach bug swept through the family. But we have it now. Monday Malachi threw and then had fever all day Tuesday, but was fine by Wed am.

Everyone else seemed fine, so we all went to church last night. Isaiah threw up in the middle of class. I collected everyone (all 5 kids) from their classes and told Jon (who was teaching a class) to get a ride home with my sister's family. By 10pm, Jon, Isaiah and Elijah all were throwing up and had fever. So, needless to say, from 8:30pm until 3:30am, I was assiting someone sick. Finally at about 4:00 things quieted down.

I can't complain, because this hasn't plaugued us too often. I am very grateful that the virus seems to be 24 hours and that all 7 of us didn't have it at once (there wouldn't have been enough bathroom space). Just waiting now for Jonah and Ezra to get it--I'm hoping I'll go last so I don't have to take care of anyone while I'm sick.

Off to see what my day will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment