Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bathroom

After a week of hard work, I basically finished the bathroom this evening. When I start a job, I never think is it going to be as much work as it turns out to be. It took me 4 days of work to finish it. I painted the tub and toilet room red and the sink room red and tan. I love it. I am so happy with it. I still have to finish caulking and painting the baseboards. I also will be keeping my eyes out for new "extras" for the bathroom--things to decorate the walls and a new trash can.
Some day I will also try to paint the cabinet doors, but that is not a priority right now.

I am so happy I got it done in a week...that is really fast for me. I usually work a little at a time, mainly during the baby's naps. It can take me a month to paint one room. This feels really good!

1 comment:

  1. Heather i LOVE red!!! i thought i was the only one! our dining room is that color. I love your bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete