Friday, March 26, 2010

My week

Monday night I had a Premier Jewelry Party. It was so much fun--mainly because of the ladies that came. My mom and sisters came and several ladies from church that I love, but don't get to see or hang out with too often. I earned $160 in free jewelry which was also fun.

This week has been so much less stressful than last week. Although there were moments of stress, I didn't have a "task" looming over me. I did have my jewelry party Monday night, a Women's Ministry meeting on Tuesday night and grocery shopping to do Wed and other errands to run on Thurs, but it was a good, stress-free week until...

Thursday afternoon I found out that the IRS was denying our tax return. I was so upset I cried. Five minutes before I found out about this, I spent 30 minutes on the phone with BCBS insurance discovering that Ezra's surgery and Jon and Isaiah's ER visits were going to cost of thousands of dollars in medical bills. We needed that tax return!

So Friday I spent an hour and 3 minutes on the phone with the IRS. The end result was that the IRS had made a mistake. I thanked God over and over again (every time I got put on hold) because he gave me the nicest, most helpful person in the whole IRS to talk to me. She was so nice and patient and spent an hour working hard to figure out what happen. Apparently it was their mistake and thankfully we are getting our refund.

Friday morning, I enjoyed a visit from a lady at church who has three kids. One is in kindergarten with Isaiah and the other two are exactly the same ages as Ezra and Malachi. It was a fun morning. I am so glad Becki, Nathan and Catherine were able to come over a "play."

No comments:

Post a Comment