Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homecoming

It is hard to believe that I have been out of college for 15 years. My four best friends from college are still my best friends (apart from my sisters) and I cannot believe how blessed I was to have attended Covenant College and reap all the benefits of a Christ-centered education.

This weekend was homecoming and we since it was too much to take on the whole weekend, we just went up for the afternoon and evening. We enjoyed a picnic, parade,the varsity boys soccer game and then fireworks.My dear friend Kelly was there for a brief time. We only overlapped for a little while because she was attached to her ride back to St. Louis.The boys met up with other kids (my cousins' kids that they know from school) and enjoyed playing and being silly and watching the soccer game.
For awhile they sat on the wall at the edge of the field.
Then they moved up the grassy hill (somehow we missed the bleachers) and we sat on the benches while they watched the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment