Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bed Bugs

Tonight we found Ezra sleeping with his pencil in hand and his head on a drawing.

I thought that it was a good time too, to document the sleeping arrangements of Ezra and Malachi. Ezra has not been interested in sleeping in his bed (which is downstairs next door to the big boys) since about 3 months after we built his room. So every night for the past 14 months Ezra has slept on the floor next to Malachi's crib.

Malachi is still upstairs in a tiny room next to ours. Until I am sure that he won't need me in the night (for on occasion he still does -- about twice a week he tries to wake up in the early, early morning), I don't want to put him downstairs. I have folded two cozy comforters and covered them with a crib sheet--he probably has the softest bed in the house. They are happy and cozy as bed bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment