Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a very happy birthday. Jon let me sleep in (even though we were going to church work day and it started at 8:30). I always enjoy sleeping in. All 7 of us got to the church work day at about 9:45. Jon and Jonah went to pull weeds. I took the 4 youngest boys in the nursery to do some cleaning. I am in charge of the nursery and new that there were a few toys that needed to have special attention. So they got out some old toothbrushes and cleaned the Lego table really well--between all the cracks. I did some other projects around the nursery while they scrubbed. Eventually we all made it outside to pull weeds.

After lunch, Jon and I work on some projects in our yard. I stayed outside working until after 4.

Then Jon went and picked up dinner for us. No Cooking!

On Sunday we celebrated at my Mom and Dad's. Mom made me peanut butter pies instead of cake. Thanks Mom!

What a happy weekend! The best part was that no one got sick the whole weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment